Monday, November 01, 2010

LeaseYourBody.com



"I guess it attracts attention more than anything else would because people look at you like, 'I wonder why she has that tattoo on her head,' but after I talk to them, they think it's a neat idea." – Sarah Dee

LeaseYourBody.com was started by Alex Fisher who came up with his idea after seeing GoldenPalace.com buy a space on Karolyne Smith’s forehead for a permanent tattoo. Here’s a picture of Karolyne:



Maybe Fisher became upset and concerned like I did after seeing a video of her actually getting the tattoo? Or maybe he just knew he had a brilliantly creative business idea. Thanks to fisher, temporary tattoos are giving people who maybe want less of a commitment than permanent tattoos a chance to become human billboards.

After reading about this “business opportunity” on the website, I have to admit, I was somewhat tempted to sign up. I mean, wearing a temporary tattoo every once in a while could not be that bad. Especially if it meant no more Ramen noodles for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment